Personal fitness coaching... Professional guidance, motivation
Why train with me?
1. Individualized program
Customized workouts designed specifically to help you achieve your fitness goals.
2. Choose your time and place
Your schedule is my schedule... from early morning to evening, in your home, my studio or outdoors. You make the call.
3. Variety and results
Improve your overall fitness level and enjoy it. Sessions include a mix of bodyweight and traditional resistance exercises, cardio, flexibility and some fun stuff like TRX, ropes, hula hoops, assorted balls, tires and kettlebells!
Call 413-575-5733 today to schedule your FREE initial consultation!
My life has revolved around staying active and fit and helping others to improve their overall fitness and athletic skills. I have over 30 years of experience helping young athletes reach their full potential and adults of all ages develop and maintain healthy exercise habits.
I specialize in multi-joint, multi-plane, movement based training for athletes and non-athletes alike. Regardless of your fitness level, I can help you to feel more energetic, move more efficiently and to look
and feel stronger.
- American College of Sports Medicine, Certified Personal Trainer
- Professional Ski Instructors of America, Level 3 Certification
- USSA Alpine Coach & Alpine Official
- Certificate of Completion, TRX Suspension Training Course
- Coach Boys & Girls Ski Teams, Deerfield Academy
- Experience Based Learning, Certified Guide
- Certified ARC First Aid and CPR